Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tree, Lights and Fun










Melody and I have had fun getting ready for Christmas. We put up the tree and listened to our Christmas favorites..Alvin and the Chipmunks(old school)and the Carpenter's. We were lucky to have Coleman and the scouts put up our Christmas lights, Thanks guys! We went to the temple and looked at the lights and it was great that Melody wanted to talk about Jesus and tell me that He is the reason we have Christmas. Another highlight, was walking around the Beazer neighborhood with the Gardner boys and looking at all the lights. There were cookies and hot chocolate at evey corner. HOwever, I am not sure if Tanisha will allow me to go with the boys again as Ryan stained his shirt, Jason's pants got sloshed and Erik got burned...ALL with hot chocolate.
I love Christmas and know that Melody and I are very lucky girls to have so many wounderful friends and family. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

you are always allowed to watch my kids. At least you're a nurse and can treat them. I just would tell them to "cowboy up"!