Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas


















Christmas was a lot of fun. I love to be at home with my family and hang out. Analyse was great. She helped Melody make cookies for Santa Christmas Eve and took her to put oats out for the reindeer. We all stayed up late watching Home Alone (one of my personal favorites)and then got up way too early to open presents. Melody was so excited to add more webkinz to her collection and get cute aprons and Barbie movies and a catz2 Wii game (she got a Wii from Santa at her dad's house the day before). She loved her minky blanket and so did I (thanks Tanisha!) I also got a Wii fit from all my awesome friends (thanks guys, I'm excited) and a sewing machine from my parents (you're the best!). My dad wasn't too sure what this ipod thing was that he got for Christmas but by that night, it had become a favorite...especially loaded up with the Mamma Mia sound track (who doesn't love Abba, right?) Robert got the great lamp from the Christmas Story and my mom got a Wii for the family and that kept everyone busy the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Tifani said...

Looks like you a very eventful christmas. I love the aprons. Amber came over with C.J tonight and told me she got one!!! I love aprons. They just make me want to keep my house clean and yummy dinners on the table!!! Brian said if that's all it takes he'll buy stock in the dang things!!! Should I be offended LOL ;) Love ya alene and hope you always know that!!!
Loves and hugs
Tif

allisonj_2004 said...

looks like a lot of fun. I can't belive how much your family has grown.

Dennison Family said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! I'm so glad you got to spend so much time with your family! I hope the WII fit is FUN! We might have to come over and try it! :)

Gardner Family said...

I glad Mel got her apron finally. She has watched us make a ton. She looks very content in the last picture. Can't wait to see her again. We have missed her this last week.

Wendy said...

Hey, Alene!

Just found your blog from Lincoln's. How great to get to see pictures of you and your beautiful daughter. She looks just like you!