Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Pictures












The day after Christmas my family was supposed to take some beautiful outdoor photos...but it started to SNOW! SO, we had to improvise. David Palmer, Jay and Aubrey's brother in law took our pictures in a big building and is going to photoshop in different backgrounds. I am interested to see where I end up at. Melody wanted penguins in the background, there were a few requests for the beach and one for the mountains. When I get the finished product I will post them. Melody looked beautiful in purple. I have a great looking family!! Love you guys!!!

6 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

Mellers looks so grown up! Her hair is super cute! I am very excited to see what background you get for your pictures!

Gardner Family said...

So it runs in the family to close your eyes when taking a picture. Now I know.

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

You have a great looking family!!! I love my apron!!!!!!

Donelle said...

I love them and can't wait to see how the photoshop backgrounds turn out! Too bad it was FREEZNG cold! But the snow was pretty cool :)

LucyH said...

HI Alene, This is Lucy (Whetton) Hansen, Andreas friend from h.s. It is fun to see the Angle family. Get Andrea to do a blog!!!! You have a very beautiful daughter!

PL Rath said...

Alene, it has been such a long time since I last saw you. I've missed seeing you all these years. Email me at plrath@hotmail.com and tell me how you're doing. We really have to get together so you can meet my family. Take care.