Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Space



For all of you that wondered if I no longer had internet and for those of you that called to tell me to update the blog, here it is..and 3 posts in one night..do I deliver or what? So, why haven't I updated in a while?...Well, there was Thanksgiving..and I worked...and then I started a new job with Banner. My title is Episode Utilization Coordinator. All it means is that I make sure that Banner gets paid all the money it can from each case. I get to use my nursing skills and knowledge and learn about a whole new financial world and coding world. It has been interesting. I also get my own space, my very own cubicle! I guess this might not be that exciting to some, but I have spent too many shifts carrying around my clipboard and not sitting down for 12 hours to NOT be excited. Another perk is that I no longer have to work nights, weekend, be on call, or work hollidays !!! I also can work from home some and so if Melody is sick, I won't have to use my time off. So, now that I have adjsuted over the last couple weeks and Christmas prep is done, I can relieve all of your worried minds :)

2 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Woohoo!! I love your new "space." Sounds like an interesting job, and I LOVE the perks for you!! Great job!

Gardner Family said...

We need to go shopping for some space improving items. A nice fake plant, cute picture frame with unknowm handsome guy, you get the picture!