Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Swimming Lessons










These are pictures from Melody's last swimming lesson. She just had one other girl in her class and got a lot of one on one time with her teacher. She loved wearing goggles, but they never would stay on right. She loved using the kick boards and playing water games. But, Mel is most proud that she was able to swim to the other side of the pool. I got a picture of her teacher so you could see the likeness to the card she made, not bad, huh?

2 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

Oh my gosh Mellers in the goggles is probably the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! Is it bad that her 16 teacher is pretty cute too! No need to call the po po's though I wouldn't go near a minor LOL! She is growing up so fast I can't believe it! At least our gym experience was good for something right?!

Donelle said...

I'm so glad the Mellers finally got to take swim lessons. That's been a long time coming. Glad she had such a great time!