Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Before and After









Some of these pictures are repeats, but for a reason. Donelle and Leslie's sleepover party pics are a great before of my living room. You can get the idea of the transformation from nothing matching to something Better! Tanisha and Coleman were the catalyst of this project and Jon and Chrissy provided most of the furniture. Since we were working with a limited budget ;) there had to be a lot of creativity and ingenuity. Tanisha was definitely the artistic inspiration. I had a few basic ideas but luckily I have friends with good taste. Thank you for all you do for Melody and I. We appreciate you and your families. Thanks for everything!

6 comments:

Donelle said...

It looks just amazing! I am so excited for you and that you are getting your house all cute and in order! Can't wait to see it in person:)

Donelle said...

It looks just amazing! I am so excited for you and that you are getting your house all cute and in order! Can't wait to see it in person:)

Gardner Family said...

What a hot pic of Coleman! I'm glad you let me help you decorate. It saves Cole money and then he's happy I'm not redoing our house.
Though you really need to take more credit than you do. It was a joint effort. Thanks to the Mabb's. We could not have done it without their cast off furniture.

allisonj_2004 said...

Looks great! Sasha want to know how you did the board with you and melody picks

Alene said...

I painted a board and then I just used mod poge to glue the paper and pictures and then spread mod poge over the whole board. It ended up being pretty easy after I got all the wrinkles out. It dries fast and then I just added ribbon. super easy!

Dennison Family said...

Yeah for new looking furniture!! I think your house really looks great! good job to all of you, and all your helpers and contributions!