Sunday, September 28, 2008

Counting Down




6 days to go! Melody and I are on the countdown and are both so excited to go to Disneyland on Saturday!! We have been planning the trip for about a year and it always seemed so far away, but Fall Break is next week and I took the entire week off of work. (I haven't ever done that and I am almost as excited about that as Disneyland...but not quite :) Melody has already outlined all the rides that are top priority. She could care less about seeing a princess or the characters... it is all about the rides. I'm the same way so it works out great for the two of us. Hopefully we will have a great time and get some good pictures too.

7 comments:

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

Have a great time!!!!@

allisonj_2004 said...

Have a great time. Were going not this spring but next. We have to save up and I want Quaiden a little older but the kids still youg that it still sooo cool. You know when you were little things just seemed better.

Jason and Amanda said...

Glad you found us! You two look so good--Melody is a cutie! Glad things are going well for ya! Have fun at Disneyland...this is the best time to go! (We went 2 yrs ago the first week in Oct and this year last week in Feb and both were awesome for the rides--hardly any wait at all!) I'm jealous of the vacation!

Dennison Family said...

Woohoo!! You will have so much fun! (No matter who else is there! :) We will have to catch up with you on Mon or Tues!!

Jennifer Tassainer said...

I am so excited for you guys! Have a great trip!!

Donelle said...

I am SO glad that you are getting to take this trip...I just wish we could join you. Have so much fun!

Alene said...

I wish you could join us too. Next trip needs to be a big group trip for sure!!!!