Thursday, May 22, 2008

Melody's Kindergarten Program




Melody had her Kindergarten program at school and she was so excited to sing for mom! She practiced all week so she could be really good. Her favorite song was definetly Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee. All the kids were so cute and very proud too. After the program, we went to look around and have watermelon and cookies. Melody didn't care about the cookies but had 3 pieces of watermelon, her favorite! I can't believe how fast this year went and that kindergarten is over. I am grateful Melody had such a great teacher. Mrs. Harris is the best and we loves her.

5 comments:

allisonj_2004 said...

Wow just where dose the time go. The next 2 years I'll have a kindergartener. I'm so sad. But at the same time Yea! She looks so cute. I guess now we have to say pretty. She's grown up now.

Dennison Family said...

I can't believe Kindergarten is OVER! That went by way to fast! It's amazing how much they have learned in just one year! Maddie and Payton can hardly wait to be 1st graders! Yikes!

Tifani said...

isn't it sad how fast it goes. I had cambry's little program for Kindergarten too and wow Kaely will be in the 4th grade. What the.... I have a fourth grader.

Shelley said...

Wow! The year flew by! I just love Melody and I'm so happy she graduated kindergarten! So cute!

Donelle said...

She is just so big. Can't wait to visit and crazy that she is now a first grader!