Saturday, May 31, 2008

Keith & Kenny











For Donelle's Bday we took her to the Kenny Chesney concert and he was a lot of fun. Keith Urban was great and we got to get pretty close to the stage for his preformance. While we were there we got to see the Wolf from American Gladiators and Robert, a contestant on this season of the Bachelorette. It was fun having a girls day and to listen to some great music. Also, we all got some "Buried Treasure" to take home ( how is it workin out for all of you??) Thanks for a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Ohhh, Kenny and Keith! what great memories! That was so fun! By the Way, Tyler loved the Buried Treasure! :) Thanks for asking!

Donelle said...

Yes, Randy enjoyed his gift as well:) The concert was great. I'm so glad we got to go together. I'm up for Kenny or Keith ANYTIME!

Gardner Family said...

I'm still glad I sold my ticket and put the money towards 'Wicked". I'm glad you guys had fun but I even more glad I didn't have to be 9 hours in the stadium!