Monday, May 12, 2008

Cleaning...Melody Style





Melody loves to clean but she has HER way of doing it. I have learned to just let her do her thing. The other night she had brought some of her stuffed animals into my room to play. When clean up time came, do you think she could just carry them back into her room? NO, she got my slippers and books and various other items to make "boats" for her friends to make it back "home". It was pretty inventive but took a while. The next pictures, show her with her attitude that appears when it is not her idea to do the cleaning. In the last one you can see instead of putting her books away she has lined them up against the wall. (Mel has this thing with lining things up). However she does it, I am grateful that for the most part she is a great helper!

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Attitude! Mel giving you attitude? Not my sweet Mel! :) I love the way she cleans and you are a much more patience Mom than I am.

dezertgirlaz said...

I don't know where she could get her attitude from? We are very distinguished danity feminine woman who wouldn't know the first thing about attitude!

Shelley said...

LOVE the pictures!! She was playing with Chad's shoes and Carson's animals the other day too! Very cute! :)