Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jon's Party







Chrissy (AKA Yvette) hosted a great murder mystery dinner for Jon's Birthday and Angela's too. Jon (AKA the Duke) was highly suspicious the whole evening. Gary (AKA Khover) came sporting a good mustache and also got a few votes. I was a classy dressmaker who had knocked someone off, just not the person in question. So, who did it???? Shelly (AKA Idelle) was the sneaky murderess. We should've known it would be the pretty girl! Everyone looked great, I wish I would have taken more pictures and especially a group photo. It was a lot of fun acting and the food was awesome! We definetly need to plan another murder :)

3 comments:

Dennison Family said...

That was a great night! I must say, you had us all questioning you too! Great Job!

Shelley said...

I love it! We had a great time. And I think we for sure need to plan another "murder"!

Gardner Family said...

You played your part very well Alene. You were sneaky and didn't let much out. Then there was Leslie and I who were like, "Hey, we murdered someone!".