Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Leslie!!







We had a good old fashioned skate party to kick off Leslie's birthday. It was a great time to skate around and do some good people watching as well. (I think the people there had an equally good time people watching us!) Our favorite trainer, Frank, came too! Also, there were a few guys that had some sweet moves, dancing and skating at the same time:) Then we had to go out for ice cream and Melody really wanted Leslie to wear the birthday hat to Streamers ... we went but the hat got left at home. Leslie is a great person and will always go out of her way to help someone else, she is fun and Melody and I have loved living with you these last few years. We will miss you when you move but look forward to a couple more months of craziness!!

2 comments:

Dennison Family said...

Looks like a GREAT party! I also love the hat! I can see why Mel wanted her to wear it to streamers!

dezertgirlaz said...

Alene you rock! The skate party would not have been the same without you. I am so glad you came! You are an awesome friend, roommate, mom and example to me! I am going to miss you and the Mellers so much!