Thursday, March 6, 2008

Why I Love Donelle


I just have to write about Donelle. I think you are the best person and friend ever!! I love you for making me be more social and helping me survive and remember that I am an okay person after I had thought otherwise for a number of years. I love your girls nights and parties. I love your service projects and DP runs to Sonic. I love your kind and generous heart and for your good example in EVERY area of your life. I love that I can tell you anything and you won't make fun of me. I love that you and Randy have a good marriage and prove that it can happen. I love our old memories from high school ...from skiing and cars breaking down to speeding ticket, concerts, trips, the lake, mountains, trailor living and MGFP! I love that we have great new memories and that our kids are friends. I love that even in hard times you roll up your sleeves and get to work and, even under attack, you turn the other cheek. You are one of the most Christ-like women I know. YOU ROCK!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Alene you and your daughter are so cute! I'm glad to know that there are others who like trashy tv! I can always think of better things to do also but they just don't seem as appealing at the time. And yeah Donelle does ROCK!

Donelle said...

Alene, Thanks so much but I think you may have overdone it a bit...I love our friendship and thanks so much for helping me through a tough week! Love you!

Shelley said...

Alene... great words for Donelle! I wish I knew her while growing up, I'm sure it was amazing. I'm so glad to know you and her, and I value our friendships!! :)

allisonj_2004 said...

Yes I would have to agree, but I think you are just as great. I miss our friend ship. You are amazing.