Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our New FAVORITE Thing


Here it is. The new TV. I have to say that I haven't had any buyers remorse since it arrived. (I did have some before it arrived) Luckily, She's the Man was on TV in HD the first night. Leslie and I thought it only appropriate that Channing Tatum be our first in home HD experience. Let me tell you, he looked even better than I remembered. So, if you haven't seen me for a while; I am still alive and am just at home watching TV.
Now, as to the state of the set up. A new entertainment center is in the long term plan. Thanks to Tanisha taking me out shopping, there are a few possibilites. I will just have to save up. I have been working on a new TV for 3 years but maybe I can do better on phase 2 of the plan. We will see.

5 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I am ready and at your service to assist you in the purchase of a new home for your new baby, I mean TV. I also ready to help you spend more of your money on living room furniture. Off to Ikea we go!!

Donelle said...

I love the new TV and there is nothing wrong with putting it ON TOP of the entertainment center :)

dezertgirlaz said...

I can't lie, the new T.V. Rocks! We are pretty much the coolest people on our block right now. The Super Bowl is gonna be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! Plus we have a place to put all the SB snacks since we moved out the old TV!

Dennison Family said...

Congrats on the new TV! looks great! I will say, once you go HD, it is VERY hard to go back!! Have fun watching your new tv!

debbie said...

It looks fantastic!