Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lady Tanisha





We had Tanisha's Birthday party today and it was great! Inspired by Jane Austen, we had an English Tea (minus the tea). Chrissy's backyard looked great and the food was amazing. Everyone came dressed up or with hats. Tanisha found a couple great dresses online and Susan rented an awesome dress with the perfect hat. Tanisha made my hat and let me borrow one of her dresses and, luckily, had a shawl for me to cover up with. I still don't know why they were worried about their ankles and not other body parts back in the day. Anyway, these are just some of the pictures. I love your thoughtful pose Tanisha. Happy Birthday!!

7 comments:

stacy said...

what a great party! you guys look so cute! you are such fun girls!

Gardner Family said...

Wow Alene you blogged that quick! I want to thank all that made my birthday party of my dreams come true. For 3 hours I got to pretend and I'll never forget it!

Alene said...

Tanisha, you need to post the group picture. I didn't get one of that.

Dennison Family said...

I loved your dress!! You were such a sport to wear that!

Donelle said...

Looks like SO much fun. I wish I could have joined you. Okay, when I move back we have to have another tea party...it looked amazing!

dezertgirlaz said...

Yay for Tanisha and her Jane Austin party! "The Girls" look fabulous! Ha Ha! Sad I missed out, glad it was a fun time! Nells and I definitely have to go to the next one!

Tifani said...

You guys are SO fun!! I love all the pics.