Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas Concert 2011




In December it was time for the Christmas concert again. I love hearing the kids sing and I love, even more, how excited Mel and Erik were to practice their songs for the concert. My personal favorite was "Christmas is Coming and We Are Getting Fat". Mel and Erik would sing this one over and over on the way home from school and would even let me join in sometimes because, after a few hundred times, I had it memorized too!  The kids all did a great job and they are excited for next year because the 4th graders get to play the recorder for one of their songs.  Since I am writing this so late, I can say the recorder practicing is going strong. I had to put a stop to practicing in the car...my ears couldn't take it anymore ...but I am sure this year's concert will be great!

3 comments:

http://www.chennaiflowers.com said...

ur smile us so cute

http://chennaiflowersinfo.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

you’ve gotten an excellent weblog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

---------------------------
SEO Melbourne | SEO Perth | SEO Sydney

vitrineagahi said...

Hi
Have a good blog
Had read their contents.
We have to check and get out of the site
We are waiting for you

www.vitrineagahi.ir
www.vitrineagahi.blogspot.com