Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas 2011/Flat Lauren






I think I must have turned into a Scrooge or something last year for Christmas because these are the only pictures I have...I will have to turn over a new leaf this year so I am not haunted by the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future!

As you can see, Melody is holding a paper doll in most of these pics. This is Flat Lauren. Melody's cousin, Lauren, sent Flat Lauren to us so we could take her on some adventures, take some pictures of Flat Lauren with us and then write a letter to Lauren's class about some of the things we did. Luckily, Lauren had us do this or there would be no evidence that we celebrated Christmas at all last year! We took Flat Lauren with us to a Christmas party and then to the Temple to look at the lights. (we did some other things later, but after Christmas)

As far as the rest of Christmas, Melody and I went to Safford in time for our family Christmas Eve dinner, nativity program, and Christmas Jar delivery. I love it because it sets the mood for Christmas and I love just being with my family.

4 comments:

http://www.chennaiflowers.com said...

wow Really Nice Pic http://chennaiflowersinfo.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

u r so sweet little one .shall we be friends on facebook.I like get more friends like u.regardin me Iam kasyap from india.......

Unknown said...

Very nice article, just what I wanted to find.

-----------------------------
SEO | SEO Adelaide | SEO Brisbane

şehirlerarası nakliyat said...

Gebze evden eve nakliyat firmamız şehir içi ve şehirler arası olarak ev taşımacılık hizmeti vermektedir. Dilediğiniz kalitede bir taşımayı bizlerle bulacaksınız. Detaylı bilgi için bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
şekerpınar evden eve nakliyat
içmeler evden eve nakliyat
aydınlı evden eve nakliyat
Orhanlı evden eve nakliyat
Şifa evden eve nakliyat
güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
esenyalı evden eve nakliyat