Sunday, September 23, 2012

Angry Birds...Halloween 2011







Last year, for Halloween, Melody and I got to be part of a flock of angry birds with the Gardners. Tanisha had a creative vision and this is the outcome. We all had a blast dressing up for this. I lost count of how many kids walked by us and said, "COOL!". Melody had a HUGE smile on her face the whole night. I think we are going to have to do it again for 2012...the costumes are just too fun to put away and not use again. I think all of the kids (and the adults) are excited for ANGRY BIRDS 2!

We also got a picture of all of the old neighborhood kids...we still get together Halloween night and have dinner outside (it isn't Halloween without Jenn's white chili!) and then all the kids get to go trick-or-treating with their best friends. It is a great time and I am looking forward to this year and getting together with everyone again :)

No comments: