Saturday, June 30, 2012

2011 Favorite Things Bday Party




















In 2011, I was surprised by my favorite things for my birthday. I am a big fan of Oprah and love her favorite things show. Tanisha's kitchen was transformed into a backdrop for my favorite things and I got to have dinner with most of my favorite people. Donelle took pictures of all my bday presents and you can see I was spoiled, again! Orange crush, lip gloss, movie tickets, bahama bucks gift cards (that is the present Mel is SO excited about, it is her favorite!), $$ for a pedicure, tickets to the beauty and beast play (so I could take Mel) and ticket to Keith Urban concert (it was a bummer the concert ended up getting cancelled later). After dinner and presents, we had some cheesecake and then piled into the car to to go to Scottsdale to see Jane Eyre that I was so excited to see! We ended up missing the movie but I got to see it later and loved it. Thank you for a wonderful birthday. It was fun to celebrate and laugh and be with such great friends!

No comments: