Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my good friend Becky, so here it is.

THE RULES....list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys... #1 Melody
#2 My Great Family
#3 My Best Friends!

3 Fears... #1 Something Happening to Mel
#2 Weird noises at night ( I have a crazy imagination)
#3 Missing out on great opportunities

3 Goals... #1 Finish the Old Testament ( To those of you in on the New Year's
resolution bet-I won't be cooking dinner :)
#2 Read about all the Presidents of the US ( I am only half way
through John Adams, so I've got a long way to go.)
#3 Run in a 10K this year

3 Current Obsession... #1 Spending Time with Melody
#2 The Twilight Series (Yep. I'm reading them again so I
can be ready for book 4!!)
#3 Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches... YUM!

3 Random/Surprising facts about me (I've posted some before on other tags like this so I will give you some new ones.)
#1 I failed my driving test the first time. (Trauma)
#2 I still believe that there was a car decorating contest at THE Hippie
dance in high school(Our car rocked!!)
#3 I've never been to the Grand Canyon (how lame is that)

Alright, so on to the tagging... Tanisha, Donelle, Chrissy, Liz, & Shelley

5 comments:

Donelle said...

How did I not know that you failed your drivers test the first time...was that hush hush or what. Yes, our car rocked and I totally believe that there was a contest...still not sure why we were the only ones who showed up with a decorated car...:)

Dennison Family said...

That is too funny! Thanks for the random info! I will have to get this on my blog soon!! :)

dezertgirlaz said...

You've never been to the Grand Canyon?! We are fixing that! The first visit I make back up this ways we will visit Lizz and go to the Grand Canyon. It's really not that exciting but it must be done, plus I can almost guarantee we will be the only Americans there!

The Cluff's said...

I love reading about you! The car decorating contest just made me laugh..............OK maybe I laughed so hard I cried. That was such a funny memory! We worked so hard and it our car looked awesome, everyone was jealous. Thanks for that!

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

You go girl! I am so glad you got to take a break with good friends.