Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day

















We had a family dinner Sunday night for Father's day. Uncle Andrew got a game of baseball going for the kids. They all had a great time. Papa and Andrew kept everyone playing the same game and it was fun to see how excited the kids were when they hit the ball. It brought back some great memories of playing baseball with my dad. He has the best pitch ever...the "Dark One" was always hard to hit:) My dad is the hardest working guy I know. He is honest and has a great heart. I love you dad! My Grandpa Angle stopped by and is still as handsome as ever. Jay and Robert are also great dads and very hard workers. We missed Jared (he had to stay behind in Utah) but Andrea filled us all in on what a great dad he is as well. Andrew is my only brother and I think he is one of a kind. He is a chip off the block and is also a very hard worker and he's a lot of fun too. I missed Grandpa Shreve, he is so fun and has the best smile and laugh. I am lucky to have such great guys in the family. Thanks for being such good dads and husbands. I love you all and appreciate all you do! (By the way, I had to use your side profile shot Robert because you wouldn't look at the camera and Dad, I had to use the one of you talking because you wouldn't stop when I wanted your picture....maybe next time you will both smile;)

2 comments:

Dennison Family said...

looks like a fun weekend! I'm glad you had LOTS of family around! Those are the best! Those babies are adorable too!

allisonj_2004 said...

Looks like great fun. Wow it fun to see every one grown up. Andrew wow he was so little just where did the time go?