Monday, June 23, 2008

Melody







Melody is away this week so I thought I would put up a few pictures from last week. Melody went to church with the Mabb Fam and was so excited she was waiting by the door. She also had Emilee over to play (she had only asked about 500 times since school has been out). She had a lot of fun and was already planning for the next playdate. The picture of Melody in her chair with some of her animals is the way she is most mornings. She wakes up and likes a glass of juice and then, while I am getting ready, she and and some "friends" watch tv. Sounds like the life, right? She says she has been having a great summer. I appreciate you Chrissy, Debbie, Liz, Shelley, and Tanisha for being so much fun and making Melody feel so welcome in your homes. She loves you all. She says she loves to play, do crafts, swim or play in the water, play kitties, color and just hang out with all of you and your kids. Thanks so much!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a cute girl! Both her and Emilee look so adorable in their dress up clothes.

Gardner Family said...

We miss her this week. My favorite pic is her with her "friends". She'll be married with kids and still have stuffed animals on her bed I bet!

Dennison Family said...

She looks so cute adn we can hardly wait to have her back next week! Yeah Melody!! I love the animals in the morning picture! Too cute!

Donelle said...

She is just so cute. Glad she is having a fun summer!

dezertgirlaz said...

That is going to be one of the main things I miss, is Mel and her friends! I might have to start my own friends when I move. I might just even carry them around in my shoes (boats) too just for kicks and giggles like she does!