Monday, July 14, 2008

California!































This past weekend I went to California with my friends. We loaded into Donelle's suburban and headed to LA. We went to eat at a place called Clementine's for breakfast on Saturday morning and then went to Santa Monica Beach for the day. Leslie and Donelle braved the cold water for some boogie boarding and some of us walked to the Pier to look around. It was very relaxing, even though a few of us ended up with interesting sunburns from the wind blowing when we sprayed on the sunscreen :)

Later that night, we all got beautified and went to dinner at Fabrocini's and then to WICKED! It was so much fun. I love going to Broadway plays and seeing the sets and costumes and enjoying the music. I loved the ending and that it was a surprise. I had tried to figure the story line out from the music and asking Leslie questions. I had got it all right but the ending and Leslie let it be a surprise. It was a blast.

Sunday, we did a little site seeing and had to stop at Leslie's favortie cupcake joint, Crumbs, and then we made our way home. The drive was long but I love finding out more about my wonderful friends. I know how amazing they all are but I always find out more things to admire and respect about each of them. Thanks for an awesome weekend and for your friendship. I know I am changed for the better because I know all of you!

6 comments:

Gardner Family said...

You are fast girl. I'm glad we got to spend a amazing weekend together with all the friends. What a time. Love the pic of Donelle and the sticker!

Dennison Family said...

Wow! you are fast! I might just link up my blog to yours! Great job, and those are some great photos!! Thanks for the GREAT time!

Shelley said...

WHAT! Way to blog, girl!! I have to steal everyone's pictures since I never had my camera with me!! Great pictures! And I had the best time ever!!

touch of glass said...

You are always doing fun things with your friends, I'm jealous! It's fun to read your blog.

The Cluff's said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Thats what I need is a girls trip. looks like you have a wonderful group of friends which make life so much fun!! I love reading your blog.

Donelle said...

I must say...I thought the bumper sticker was funny...it has no meaning to my family :) What a great time. Thanks for some great memories....some I'll never forget!