Monday, April 21, 2008

Most Honorable Birthday Party





I have such great friends! They pulled off another great party as Liz and I were both turning 30. The invitation arrived in a cute pink asian box and the decorations at the party were great. I loved the glass paintings and the placemats! Everyone had one in honor of their birth year. Mine was the Horse and it said that I sometimes talk too much, rarely listen to advice, have a weakness for members of the opposite sex, am impatient and hot-blooded about everything but daily work. ON a positive note for the horse people, we are also cheerful, skillfull with money, wise, good with our hands, like entertainment and are very independant. It was fun to read the different things on the different years!

2 comments:

Donelle said...

Looks like another great party! I'm so glad that it turned out a big success! Happy bday! Hey the 30's aren't so bad....yet anyways!

Dennison Family said...

I loved the placemats too! Very clever!