Monday, April 7, 2008

Kylie Sue Christensen





I am so glad that I finally got to meet Kylie and be there on her blessing day. She is a sweet baby! I miss holding her already. Andrea and Jared are great parents and already have her sleeping 8 hours at night (You know it's all your training :) ) We had a couple days to spend with them in Utah before we had to come home. I am still looking for that perfect job for you Jared - Arizona is great!! But for now, I will just have to look forward to the summer when Andrea and Kylie will come down for a visit. It will be great to have Kylie, Lanie, Melody and ALL the cousins together. I love you guys. Thanks for a great time!

4 comments:

Donelle said...

What a cute baby! Andrea looks great too! Glad you had a fun trip! Next trip....TEXAS :)

allisonj_2004 said...

What is this. You were in Utah and you didnt stop by. Big trouble. She is cute. and I wish I looked like that after I had a baby. Heck befor would be nice:)Tell Andrea I said hi. And I always crave her chocolate chip cookies.

Alene said...

Allison I will definetly have to see you next trip. This one was one of those fast ones. Andrea's cookies are great and she does look amazing!

Shelley said...

She's so cute!!