Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference


I had a great time at general conference. I had never been before so of course I was loving the atmosphere and sites. I only took one picture though. This is my Aunt Brenda, my sister, Analyse, and my mom. We were waiting to go in to the Sun afternoon session. I also went to the Sunday am session. It was great to be there. I have to say that the Sunday afternoon session was the best - it had a little of everything. It was great to be there with family. We were also there for Andrea and Jared's baby blessing. But that deserves a separate post!

5 comments:

Donelle said...

I am so glad that you were able to go to conference...something that I have yet to do. Hey, maybe we can go together sometime!!

Gardner Family said...

I'm glad you got to go. I went once when I was 17 with my Laurel's group. It would be nice to go with a bunch of friends.

Dennison Family said...

I had no idea that you went to conference! I am so jealous! I'm glad you had so much fun!

allisonj_2004 said...

I wish you had told me. We were up their this weekend. I'm glad you had fun

Shelley said...

I'm jealous! I love going to conference...and I think I took it forgranted while living there. I want to go again! I'm glad you had a good time!