Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our New Place











FINALLY, here are the pictures of our new place. Melody and I are settled in and have been here about 7 months...time has just gone way too fast! We have adjusted (kinda) to living on the third floor and being by the pool (where there is a party until 3 am most nights, no joke!). Since moving in, Melody had a broken arm and I broke my toe and had a surgery...all not that big of a deal until you have to carry groceries up to the third floor! Good thing we healed up fast (and had friends to help us out :)

2 comments:

Donelle said...

Love your new place. And you have done a great job turning it into home. You will have to help me decorate if we ever get a house of our own:)

Alene said...

For sure! You will find the perfect place...I just don't know why we always have to wait for the things we want SO bad. But it will happen and then we will decorate :) or at least I will come along while Tanisha helps you out :)!