Thursday, March 25, 2010

2nd one gone!

I just paid off my 2nd credit card in my debt snowball and I am SO excited. Current debt paid over the last 6 months is about $8000.00! Every month I gain more momentum and love seeing the balances on my debt go DOWN! I got a little off track on my budget the first of this month with a couple things that I failed to plan for but I was able to adjust some other areas and make sure everything balanced out. I am almost giddy now. If you are wondering how I am doing this, see my last post on my favorite guy, Dave Ramsey. He is amazing and so is his plan!

7 comments:

Tifani said...

Yeah Lene, I am so proud of you. Good job, that is some major accomplishments. I picked up his book at the book store while I was in Mesa with Bryn, but I thought I needed to take one overwhelming thing at a time so I put it back and hope to start his program in the next few months. Can't wait and thanks for the inspiration!! Love ya and hope everything else is going good for you guys!!!

dezertgirlaz said...

That's awesome! Very exciting for sure! Good ol' Dave Ramsey! I want to be there when you call up on his show and say "I'm debt freee!" You are my hero!

LucyH said...

Yay! So awesome and so proud of you!

Sister Tori Johnson said...

Check you out! What a great feeling! It was so good seeing you the other day in the temple :)

Donelle said...

WOW! That is just great. We are hoping to have one student loan paid off by next month...and that will be super exciting. Soon we will be calling up Dave on a Friday show and shouting for joy!

Gardner Family said...

I'm so proud of you and the effort you have put into getting out of debt. Dave Ramsey would be proud!

Jennie said...

Yippee, I am so proud of you! We just bought the book last night! I am so excited. Thanks for being an inspiration!