Thursday, July 23, 2009

WEDDING!







SO, I was a dork and totally forgot my camera on the day of the wedding and didnt get any pictures at the temple. But, I did manage to get a few at the reception of the couple, the fam and the kids. Amber and CJ look like the perfect couple and the girls looked adorable in their dresses. If we look a little sunburned, it is because it was 113 degrees and the reception was outside. A little hot setting up but the evening was perfect. Just how you ordered it mom...LOL. I babysat the chocolate fountain most of the night and got to see lots of old friends in the process. I have an amazing family, everyone worked really hard and it ended up beautiful for the blissful couple. Highlights: tying tulle to all the chairs, the wind blowing away the decorations and getting to re-do them, cleaning the chocolate fountain and the ALL TIME best-having an entire bowl of chicken salad not used (for all you in the kitchen you know what I mean :) Amber, I am so thankful for you! You are such a great sister and friend. CJ is a lucky guy and I hope you two make it a great life! CJ, thanks for being a GREAT guy for my sister. You guys are the best. Have fun in Silver City and enjoy the newlywed life!

3 comments:

Donelle said...

So glad it turned out great. I wish I could have been there to help babysit the chocolate fountain. You are such a good sister Alene. Your family is lucky to have you!

dezertgirlaz said...

Great pictures! You and your family did a lot of work to make that reception fabulous and it truly was! Melody showed me her frogs that night, I wondered if any of them made it home LOL! Big congrats to the newlyweds, and even bigger kudos to you and your fam for pulling it all off! You Rock Alene! Slap mah fro!! (I had to put that!)

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

:You are a beautiful bunch of females!!!