Thursday, July 23, 2009

Melody's High School Musical Performance







Also in June, Melody and her friends, Kaeli, Paige, Maddie and Lexie all went to a High School Musical Camp and had a performance at the end of the week. Let me tell you about the HSM overload that occured that week. We woke up and sang it, after work, we would watch clips from the movies and at night, Melody went to sleep listening to the soundtrack! I think I can sing most of the words myself now :) (Liz, thanks for taking Melody and for singing MORE with the girls in the car!) At the show, all the girls had a one line solo. It was so fun to see their personalities come out, especially Lexi! Melody did a great job on her solo, I was totally proud!! All the girls did great!

1 comment:

dezertgirlaz said...

She looks so cute! They all do! It is so fun to see Melody growing up and getting involved in all the fun activities that little girls should be in! You are a great Mom for making and letting that happen. I know you have had to sacrafice to do it, and that shows your awesome Mom-ability! Yes I just made that word up!