Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baptism





At the end of June the Quinns came to AZ for a visit and Nicolas got baptized in Safford. Our whole group of friends made the trip and Melody got to come too! She was spending time with her dad but I got to pick her up for a couple hours. She had never been to a baptism before and I really wanted her to go, especially when it was such a good friend. Nicolas is a great kid and a great example to all the younger kids in the group. Donelle had an awesome luncheon for everyone afterward and then the group got a little tour of Safford. They got to see where Leslie, me and Donelle all grew up and they got to ride 4 wheelers, shoot a gun, and then go to Dairy Queen. Doesn't get much better than that.

2 comments:

Donelle said...

I'm so glad that Melody was able to come to the baptism. It was a great day...wouldn't have been the same without great friends!!

dezertgirlaz said...

I'm glad Mellers was there too, I miss that girl! It was great to have everyone in good ol' Safford I've missed everyone a ton! I like that I don't know how to take a picture and look like the "rent-a-friend" in our photo! I must have had cooties that day!