Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekend Fun












This weekend, we stayed close home! It was nice to spend some time at home. Melody and I had our Friday night Mommy-Meller Sleep-over (Yes, Mel's "friends" are invited and of course the Minky Blankets are a must at these :). We watched Sword and the Stone, one of my favorites...and I actually stayed awake for it. Then, Saturday, Melody had her last soccer game. The Mabbs and Virgins organized a neighborhood soccer league and it was so much fun. Melody loved to play and see her friends. Thanks for all the hard work! After the game, Mel and I did some yard work and planted sweet peas (Our Favorite) It was a nice weekend for sure!

1 comment:

dezertgirlaz said...

These pictures are great! Mellers is such a good sweet pea farmer! Love the picture of your sleepover as well it is just classic Melody and I love it! You are an awesome Mom to do such fun things and Mellers is sure lucky!