Sunday, March 22, 2009

TEXAS!!!






For Spring Break, Melody and I went to Texas to see the Quinn's! We got Shelley, Carson, and Jace to go with us and it was a blast! I will post more of our trip over the next week. I took so many pictures, that I need to pace myself :0 We flew to Texas last Saturday and, as you can see, Shelley got to sit with ALL the kids! I was across the isle being a bum! Melody and Carson entertained themselves with their DS and all the kids were great little travelers. We got into Texas in time to have dinner with the Quinn's...Taco Salad...Yummy! (no one makes it as good as you guys do!) It was the perfect start to our wonderful week... to be continued...

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey, we swapped! I drove from TX to AZ. Glad you had fun!

Donelle said...

I still can't believe our time together has ended. Where did the time go??? I had SO much fun and loved every minute! THANKS so much for coming. It really meant the world to me! you are the best!