Friday, October 10, 2008

Last Day :(




Our last day, Melody wore her cute new shirt from Tanisha and we did her hair in "Minnie Ears" with bows Tanisha made for her. It turned out really cute. We spent the day checking out shops, shows and random rides (melody's favorites). We enjoyed some good treats and relaxed on a bench waiting for the parade. It was nice to just enjoy the atmosphere of Disneyland. It was hot and really crowded so it was a good day to have no agenda. That night Melody had fun jumping on the beds. We flew home the next day and she was ready to come home. She was so tired she slept in the airport. It was a great trip and we both had a blast!!

8 comments:

stacy said...

i am SO EXCITED for you guys! what a super fun trip! i'm not gonna lie though looking at these pictures makes me so home sick. we used to go to d-land 3 times a week...it was our "park".

melody is so luck to have such an amazing mom to take her on such an amazing vacation.

Dennison Family said...

I can't believe you have already blogged your trip! I love your photos! I'm glad you had a GREAT time, even though it was SO HOT and SO CROWDED!! Thanks for meeting up with us! Maddie, Payton, and Lexi LOVEd seeing Mel!! Glad you had so much fun!

Donelle said...

I just can't believe how BIG she is. She is growing up so fast. Crazy how different she looks after just one year of not seeing her! Can't wait to come visit and see you both in Dec!

dezertgirlaz said...

She is so stinking cute! Glad you had a good time!

Shelley said...

I'm jealous!! What a fun trip. Carson keeps bugging me to go... should have gone with you!! You guys look so happy... glad you guys had a great time!

PS... did you get a peek at Miley??? :)

Gardner Family said...

First time I've been on my computer for days. Love the pics! I'm so glad you guys got to go and had so much fun. Sorry we couldn't make it. Next year.

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

Okay, I wish Melody was not in school so she could come to grandma days. She is adorable!! I am so glad she has you!!!!!

Jason and Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Disneyland and I love how much kids love Disneyland--it makes it all the more worth while! Melody is a doll and you look fantastic too! Come visit next time you are down!