Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 3





















The 3rd day we had early entry to Disneyland and got to ride a lot of rides with no wait! Melody really wanted to eat at the resturant in th Pirate ride so we had lunch at the Blue Bayou. The atmosphere was great and the food was...okay. But I'd never been ther before and it was good for me to try something new. AND for all of you that know I am not too fond of lettuce, I took a picture of my salad as I knew you would never believe I ate it. I even tried the avacado in it and...liked it.

Later, we met up with the Dennison's and Melody was so excited to see her friends. We went on the Grizzly Rapid ride and got wet, then went to Soarin' and the Tower of Terror. Maddie showed Melody with the Beauty and the Beast library with books that tells you what character you are most like. Melody was like Ariel and I was like Mulan (my favorite!! I'll be a hot asian chick any day!)

To end the day, Melody and I watched the Parade of Dreams at Disneyland. I am glad she humors me and let me watch the parade every day :)

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

Yeah for you for eating a salad!