Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween










Melody got to wear her Halloween costume 3 times this year, and was very excited about it. Fall Festival, the Trunk or Treat and then Halloween. She was a kitty for the 4th year in a row but a pretty kitty, so I was happy to give her cute hair and put a little make up on her. Jared, Lauren, and Camden came down for the weekend before Halloween and got to go to the trunk or treat with Melody. Thanks for coming to play! We had a great block party on Halloween, the food was great and the kids had a blast trick or treating. As you can see, I dressed up this year. I hadn't for a long time and since I was going to a party that required a costume later I dressed up with Melody to go trick or treating. I got a lot of "Lucy, you got some splaining to do" comments as well as a lot of inquiries for Ricky. I mean who doesn't love Lucy? The party I went to later was a bust but thanks for taking me out Jennifer :)Good times.

9 comments:

Dennison Family said...

I LOVED your costume! It was a classic, and even if the party was a bust, we were glad Lucy joined our block party! Thanks for coming and having such a great time!

Gardner Family said...

LOVE the Lucy costume. We will put it to good use in the coming parties.

Donelle said...

YOU look AWESOME!!! We are so having a Lucy party when I get back. Looks like Halloween was a hit! Can't wait to see what Mel is going to be next year...I hear it's not going to be a kitty :)

Laura said...

Killer costume! Love it. I may have to borrow that idea for next year.

Jason and Amanda said...

Almost didn't recognize ya! What a cool costume! Melody is too cute! Can't believe she turned 6! Wow!

dezertgirlaz said...

You rock! I am so glad you dressed up! You looked awesome! Someone had to represent for Halloween! Mellers is a great cat as always! I'm glad I got to attend the annual block party and hang with the best neighbors!

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...

You made my day with your halloween picture!!!!!

Brenda Sanders (Hayley's Mom) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcina said...

Hi Alene! I am blog hopping around and finding old friends, so fun! Your daughter is beautiful! And I love the Lucy costume, you made me smile. We have a blog too but it's private. If you email me at mlskyline333@yahoo.com I will send you an invite.