Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelley!!
















We had Shelley's birthday party last night and it turned out really great! Our theme was Tool Belt Diva. Shelley is always creating new things and then using some tool to make it. So, she got a pink tool kit and "designer bags". We had nachos and wings for dinner and Tanisha made an awesome cake! There was a name that tool game (good job Angela), and a bird house building contest. Jennifer and I got our house together first and didn't even hurt each other, so we won that contest and got a pair of pink saftey glasses a tool belt and a pink hammer :) My favorite picture of the night is Chrissy checking out her bird house with a little IBC to make it all better. Melody hung out at the party too and REALLY liked the cake. I had a blast. Shelley, you are amazing. We are all lucky to be friends with you.

4 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Quick on the posting. Thanks for all your help with this one. I love that you and Jen won the tool belt diva contest! The aggression helped edge you guys out a bit. Chrissy's pic is priceless.

Dennison Family said...

You are FAST!! I love all the photos! That was definately a GREAT end to all of our partying this year!!

Donelle said...

Looks like such a GREAT time. I tell ya, missing all these fun parties isnt' getting any easier but I am so glad that you guys are having fun bdays!! You did great with the theme! We really do need to get started on our book:)

dezertgirlaz said...

This looked like a fun time for sure! Sad I missed it!