Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas 2009






I can totally tell that it was not my turn in 2009 to have Melody for Christmas because I have hardly any pictures! It was Melody's year to go with her dad for Christmas but I did get her for a couple of hours Christmas Eve. We had our usual mexican food dinner and our family Christmas Jar delivery and a small program. I was glad Mel got to come for a little while. She opened up her presents before she had to leave. Some favorites: the minky zebra scarf, the necklace Aunt Maya made, a new coat, and some games. It is always hard having to share your kid...it has been 5 years of it and i am still not used to it but Melody and I have just made the best of it. It is always hard to be one place and have fun and then have to leave, even if you know there will be fun at the other place as well. Melody is amazing and I am So lucky that I get to be her mom. I am excited though, because this year is my turn! YAY!

No comments: