Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jenn's Bday Entertainment





Happy Birthday to Jenn! Jenn, you know I love you and that is why I would dress up and make a fool of myself for YOU! This year for Jenn's Bday Leslie, Christina and I planned a lovely lip sync to "Dancing Queen" in honor of Mamma Mia. I had to post Leslie and Christina's great outfits, they are awesome..Unfortunately, I can not steal Lelie's pictures off her slide show and I only got a couple pictures..so if you want more of this goodness check out Leslie's blog. I did have to throw in a pic of my awesome pants...If the black pants Leslie and I are wearing look familiar, you may have seen them at Target on the clearance rack (which is the only place for them!) I turned these beauties into some great disco wear. If anyone needs to borrow them...let me know :)

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I like how you omit a picture of yourself! Great job on the pants. You have "skills".

dezertgirlaz said...

Your pants stole the show and your hair! The magic you can do with hair is amazing! Remind me and the next time I am down I will download those pics for you on your computer!

Donelle said...

Oh,how I wish I could have seen this performance. Don't put those outfits away....I'll need a to see this dance when we visit this summer:)