Monday, December 17, 2007

Great Friends & Family


I have the best friends and family. I appreciate everyone who has supported me and let me talk things out this last couple years. I am so thankful for all you guys do for Melody and I. I also was grateful to have so much support for court!! Biggest turnout ever!! I know that I had even more support as well from those that couldn't come that day and I appreciate you too. Donelle has this picture on her site but it is worth reposting. I know this isn't everyone that was there but it is a good representation. I love you. Thanks.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Hurray!!! I love your blog! It looks great :) We love you guys - hope Mel feels better soon.

Donelle said...

I am so excited for your blog! I love this picture and the smiles on everyones faces! Priceless!!

Always Smiling said...

It looks awesome! It was so fun to go to Safford and see all the places you always talk about!
Yea! Team Alene!

Dennison Family said...

I had NO idea you had a blog! Woohooo!! I am soooo excited to add you on to mine! It looks great! Very neat! Welcome to the world of Blogging!!
By the way, Melody's dress is very pretty! Such a cutie!

Gardner Family said...

What I love about this picture is that these are such true smiles. No chessy forced ones, even from Donelle. We loved being there for you and then seeing all the sights of Safford.