Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Cards







I am always a little late when it comes to thinking about a Christmas card. Luckily, I know this awesome girl who is great at photography (Love you Shelley)!! SO, even though I am not on top of things, a card has been born. However, it may make its appearance as more as a Happy New Year card. Not too bad for me. Here are a few of the pictures. As you can see Blacky the cat even made an appearance. By the way, I have loved all the family pictures from everyone. You all look great!



3 comments:

Donelle said...

I love the pictures! And you can't have a family picture without blacky!! The last one is my favorite!! You are both so beautiful!!

Gardner Family said...

I agree with Donelle. The last one is my favorite as well. Great color choice for both of you too.

Dennison Family said...

So cute! You both look GREAT! I can hardly wait to get it for New Years, or, maybe Valentines day!! :)