Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My back to school note from Mel

Mel likes to leave me notes and little cards all over the house. I love finding them and have them all saved up. (I have read them a million times this summer since she has been gone for half of it!). Before school started in 2011, I found the dry erase board one morning with this note on it so I had to make her hold in and get a picture of it...otherwise, we wouldn't have been able to erase it,lol. It says, "I love you Mom! I will miss you at school. I will be thinking about you all day. I think you're the best mom in the world. Wait, actually, I know you you are the best mom in the world. I love you soooo much. You are the best mom I would ever want. Love, Mel.

So sweet. She is such a great girl and I am so lucky to be her mom. I thank God multiple times everyday that she is in my life and I get this opportunity to be her mother. I love you Melody!