Monday, June 1, 2009

Melody's last few weeks of school










The last couple weeks of school went by fast, Melody had alot going on but here are a few highlights. She got to tie-dye a shirt for earth day and her whole class wore them to school on a certain day. She loves hers and if you look closely you will see a kitty (of course). She also got to go to Paige and Tana's princess party and loved dressing up! Melody has been reading her first chapter book..a Junie B. Jones book and has wanted absolutely no help from me...well, she finished it before school was over and could actually tell me what the book was about. Great Job Mel! The last pictures are of her school program. She wore her favorite dress and sang her little heart out! After the program, I got to check out her classroom and take more pictures! She is such a great kid. I had pneumonia last month and while I was sick she took great care of me! She organized my pantry (except for the top self) and my medicine cabinet one day while I took a nap! Am I lucky or what? As you can tell, I am missing her!! She went to spend time with her dad and has been gone week and there is still a week to go! I love you Melody!

5 comments:

Tifani said...

She is getting so big and beautiful watch out fellas!!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya tons
Tif

Jason and Amanda said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun--with friends and with Melody! She sure is beautiful! And I wish she could teach Reagan to organize things! And your memo board is too cute...I'm going to have to try to make one of those! If you head down here this summer--give us a call!

Donelle said...

Sounds like lots of fun! She is just so dang cute and so grown up ...it's crazy! We can't wait to see her soon!

Shawna said...

I can't wait to meet her! She's adorable.
email me so I can have your address to send you an invite to my blog. I thought I had it but I can't find it.

Shawna said...

I already forgot your address. I guess I had too much to drink that night at Applebee's Ha! Email me so I can have your address.

shamoms@cox.net